The Dynamics NAV 2013/2015 Solutions Architect will be responsible for managing a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics NAV 2015. This opportunity is with a leading Dynamics solutions provider. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presales, analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics NAV 2013/2015
- Project management
- Manage a team of consultants
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client is a fast growing, global business solutions provider located in London. The team is based across EMEA – there is opportunity to be part of a well-connected, growing team. With efficiency and professionalism at their core, they have gained a reputation for successful deployment of business solutions.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an ERP consultant
- At least 2 successful implementations utilising Dynamics NAV 2013/2015
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Project management experience utilising Prince2 and SureStep methodologies
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance and manufacturing experience
- Some understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view – in particular procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Ideally Dynamics certifications
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!