Our client is looking for a candidate who is experienced in implementing financial ERP software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or have had a leading financial position such as CFO. This is a full time position and the successful candidate will work remotely. Travel time is a modest 25%; perfect for someone not looking to live out of a suitcase!
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with a focus on equipment rental and service. They deliver, implement and support software solutions all over the world that enable their customers to work more efficiently and save costs. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Conducting acceptance testing
- Providing support and training where necessary
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Work closely with the consultant team on projects related to system enhancements
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
- Training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Dynamics NAV based Equipment Life Cycle solutions
- 5+ years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience – implementing ERP financial software
- Excellent knowledge of financial business processes
- Solid understanding of application technology stack and system testing skills
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced using and implementing Dynamics NAV whilst also having a background in finance. The successful candidate will be joining an ever-growing and enthusiastic team; whilst having a limited travel time of 25%. This will be a challenging job, with lots of freedom and independence with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Conspicuous is the most established Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM Recruitment Agency. Established in January 2000 we pride ourselves on having built a company based on honesty, quality and a personalized service. In short we provide the complete Dynamics recruitment consultancy service. – Confidentiality and discretion is of course guaranteed on all applications.