Apply Now – email@example.com
My client who is a leading Dynamics gold partner is currently looking for a Senior CRM Functional consultant who has experience in a variety of industry verticals.
As a Senior CRM Functional Consultant you will be required to analyse a client’s requirements, design a solution and manage its implementation; including developing some of the components and managing the customer’s expectations. This is working for one of the most well respected Microsoft Dynamics partners in the UK.
My client is one of the leading CRM & ERP solution specialists in the UK, my client has provided services across many different sectors particularly in manufacturing, distribution and Food & Beverage. With a team size of almost 100 specialists they have many years of experience in the sector and pride themselves on providing premium bespoke IT solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM; preferably in a consulting role.
- The ability to communicate with and manage customer expectations.
- Experience with CRM requirements gathering and business process mapping.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good general IT skills – varied experience of different environments.
- Ideally SQL Server Reporting Services skills.
- Ideally SharePoint (MOSS and WSS) skills.
- Ideally Knowledge of SharePoint 2
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics CRM Consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career progression in a Microsoft Gold partner.
Conspicuous is the UK’s leading Dynamics CRM recruitment agency with over 14 years’ experience and contacts within the CRM channel- Apply today for all UK CRM roles . Confidentiality and discretion is of course guaranteed on all applications.