I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Microsoft Partner in Norway. If you are looking for a new challenging working for a company who are going through a very exciting period of growth this shouldn’t be missed. My client is looking to offer continued career progression with training and the opportunity to gain Microsoft Certifications. This is an exciting role offering you an excellent salary and benefit package.
A highly regarded Microsoft Partner are in the process of expanding their highly motivated and skilled Dynamics CRM team. My client has the experience of working with some of the biggest brands nationally. This is a very exciting time for my client with continued growth and the ambition to become the best Dynamics CRM Partner in the market.
- Good experience of Dynamics CRM 2013 OR CRM 2015
- Ability to manage clients’ interests and expectations
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent documentation skills
- Previous Dynamics CRM implementation and upgrade experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft certification would be a bonus (training provided)
- Career driven individual with a passion for CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within the Dynamics CRM world. You will be working on a number interesting projects throughout Norway with continued training keeping your industry knowledge current. This is a rare opportunity to work among a team that will mold the future of my client.