In Data Communication we are recognized for creating value for our customers by developing and implementing high quality software solutions.
If you are a passionate engineer and want to be a part of our exciting success story, we are looking for a CRM Microsoft Dynamics Consultant who enjoys challenges and thrives on customer-oriented problem solving.
You will join our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consulting & Services team implementing demanding projects to new or existing customers. You will work closely with our R&D team, being responsible for maximizing project quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
The role requires both functional/ technical knowledge and the ability to map CRM customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge using the opportunity to develop and build relationships with the customer
- Translate business requirements into CRM functional and configuration requirements
- Analyze customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business process solutions
- Liaise with the R&D department for developing custom solution components when required
- Write development specifications and interact with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that may arise
- Responsible for the completeness and quality of functional design
- Responsible for testing and documenting the CRM software configuration
- Responsible for customers’ training
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrable experience in providing CRM software solution services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL server databases
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- .NET programming knowledge/experience is a plus
- Strong presentation & written communication skills
- Great customer focus
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented. Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
We Offer You
- Competitive wages
- International Certification in Microsoft technologies
- Excellent working environment (4 Best Workplaces Awards)
- Advancement and education in new technologies
- Private medical insurance