Are you a motivated individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment? Are you passionate about working with Microsoft Dynamics applications, implementing Cloud based solutions and solving complex situations? Do you enjoy the thought of providing proactive services to customers to improve the overall health of their Dynamics ERP clouds? If so, the SaaSplaza Dynamics Cloud Engineering team is looking for you to join their team as a Dynamics ERP Cloud Engineer.
SaaSplaza offers the full portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics applications as Cloud solutions, from a large-scale and virtualized infrastructure. These Cloud services are built and maintained by a team of specialized engineers. The fast growth of our business and services offered mean we are continually looking to expand our Microsoft Dynamics Cloud team. We are looking for driven Dynamics ERP engineers who can make a difference each day in offering support to a wide range of international partners.
This role will require you to accumulate, maintain, and demonstrate technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP products (NAV & AX) and related Microsoft products. This role requires the ability to analyze, design, plan and implement Dynamics AX & NAV across multiple integration and legacy systems. Including Retail, RFID, Mobile devices, Search systems, data capture, EDI and e-commerce integrations. Strong product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or NAV is required; communication and customer relations skills are needed to complement product and technical knowledge.
- Ensure the availability, safety and capacity of Microsoft Dynamics Cloud services are optimized;
- Responsible for Dynamics ERP technical presales including response documentation, designing, plan, estimate and present solutions;
- Co-ordinating and presenting pre-technical sales and constructing technical architectural designs for integrations and infrastructure solutions;
- Provide application and technical solutions for Dynamics ERP and SharePoint Server including Integrations to other line of business applications;
- Perform installation of new releases, patches and updates hereby ensuring platform quality and integrity;
- Maintain in-depth personal up-to-date product/service knowledge by attending trainings;
- Implement new revisions of Microsoft Dynamics services on customer environments;
- Resolve complex incidents and complete on-going changes;
- Take preventive/corrective action to ensure the entire Microsoft Dynamics Cloud environment is managed properly;
- Set up and maintain run books, service descriptions and other technical documentation;
- Evening, night and weekend shifts are part of the job.
Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and business application technologies fundamentals. Candidate must possess strong knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in Windows Server and Microsoft client products, SQL Server, and Dynamics AX & NAV. In addition, the successful candidate must possess a specialization in Dynamics AX and/or NAV application and technology area. Five or more years of experience in network operations, and software support or I.T. consulting or five or more year’s industry experience with Microsoft products are required. Effective learning skills, ability to work well in a team environment and strong problem-solving skills are also critical to success in the role.
- Minimum Bachelor work and thinking level;
- Ideal candidate would have 2+ years’ experience with the Microsoft Dynamics suite of products. Preference will be given to candidates that have awareness of the Microsoft Dynamics suite of products;
- MCSE, MCITP or MCTS strongly preferred;
- Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional – Installation and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and/or NAV certification preferred; candidates without the certification will be expected to complete at the earliest opportunity;
- Hands-on experience of Windows Server flavours and the portfolio of Microsoft hosted solutions, such as System Center, SharePoint and SQL Server;
- PowerShell scripting skills are preferred;
- Microsoft SQL Server administration experience;
- Experience with installations, configurations and changes in business critical environments;
- Knowledge and/or affinity with Server Based Computing, Virtualisation and Security;
- Proven 3rd line support experience;
- Familiar with cloud concepts for hosting of business critical applications;
- Languages: English and Dutch, Spanish is a preference.
- Customer and service oriented;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills with professional demeanour;
- And most of all… Driven!
- Market conform salary according to knowledge and experience;
- Mobility budget;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Good working conditions.
As global market leader for Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Business Enablement, SaaSplaza is an innovative global company which has always been on the forefront of cloud development. From our offices in Amstelveen, San Diego, and Singapore, we support hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics Partners with successfully deploying their Dynamics AX, NAV and GP solutions in the cloud. No other provider has more experience, more active partners and more operational deployments than SaaSplaza.
SaaSplaza offers a knowledge driven and highly ambitious work environment where customer service meets the highest standards. All of us are driven to push the envelope and continuously improve our offerings and service levels. In this challenging and stimulating work environment, teamwork, continuous learning and the drive for permanent improvement is the daily routine.
Are you the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Cloud Engineer that makes the difference in driving our partners cloud business to even higher levels? Do you meet and exceed with our expectations? Then we like to invite you to respond! Please send your motivation and resume to Laura Sijm, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.