Are you a UK-based business that lives and dies by tech? Want to delve into the Microsoft Dynamics community?
If so, there’s one event later this year that you or your business’s technical director should be at: Future Decoded. Held on the 10th-11th of November at the fantastic ICC Capital Suite at the ExCel centre in London. Future Decoded will be a celebration of tech and all things digital, and provide a tantalising glimpse into the future.
Whether you’re looking to show off your new custom CRM to the Microsoft Dynamics community in your vertical, or you’re in the market for a new ERP, or you’re just interested in kitting out your office with the latest consumer gear and gadgets, Future Decoded is the place to be. Last year, 9,000 people saw the event, and this year will be even better.
From tiny start-up with big ambitions to valuable Microsoft partner, you’ll be perfectly suited for the Business Day at Future Decoded.
- A series of customer success stories where you can hear directly from your peers about their transformation journey, sharing their insights and experiences.
- A tailored selection of roundtables and briefings to explore key trends, identify opportunities, address common challenges and spark new ideas.
- Presentations from Microsoft’s Partners and Microsoft Product Groups, with experts available in their Expo to help you decode ‘the art of the possible’ and apply within your organisation.
On Wednesday, the expo turns to face the real Microsoft Dynamics community: tech experts. Whether you’re a developer or IT professional, the Future Decoded Technical Day is your heaven. Activities include:
- Keynotes from top industry leaders presenting their vision on topics across Cloud, Web and the Future of Computing.
- Deep technical talks with world class speakers across programming languages, web, data, internet of things, and more.
- Short, snappy demo sessions from leading UK Microsoft Researchers and Most Valued Professionals.
The best thing about Future Decoded is that it’s completely free, so register for your tickets here.
Dynamics Feed will be covering the event. Stay tuned for more leading up to – and during – the event. In the meantime, read our Microsoft Dynamics Community opinions here.