Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions
- You agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
- Dynamics Feed may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Dynamics Feed. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You acknowledge and agree that Dynamics Feed has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any information provided by linked websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement of such sites or the sponsors of such sites or the contents, products advertising or other materials present on such sites. Dynamics Feed does not write, edit or monitor these unofficial pages or links and has no responsibility or liability for any indirect or direct damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources, including the use of the website service, inability to gain access to or use the website, unauthorised access to or loss of or alteration of your data or transmissions.
- Dynamics Feed may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the website for any reason including, without limitation as a result of your breach, of any of these terms and conditions of usage.
- We use third party vendors – including Google – to place cookies that service ads based on a user’s prior visits to Dynamics Feed.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to Dynamics Feed’s users that are based on their visits to Dynamics Feed and other relevant sites across the Internet.
- Users may opt out of using the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Alternatively, users of Dynamics Feed can opt out of third-party vendors’ cookie use for interest-based advertising by visiting AboutAds.
- Our third party ad-network is Google AdSense.
- Users are free to visit the Google AdSense site to opt out of cookies for interest-based advertising.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the contents of any Dynamics Feed site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the content of any site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the contents of this site requires the prior written permission of Dynamics Feed.
Disclosure and limitation of liability
Contents of this site, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Dynamics Feed and its products and services and/or those of third parties detailed on the site is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement compatibility, security and accuracy. Dynamics Feed is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
Dynamics Feed will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action arising from or in connection with the use of any Dynamics Feed site.
Information submitted by you
We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment processes and associated administrative functions as well as to facilitate the purchase of training courses made through this website. This involves Dynamics Feed, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment and sales process.
We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to us and the Dynamics Feed using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
Please note that all Third Party agencies have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and should they be found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions, they will be prevented from using our services.