Dynamics NAV is now available on tablets, regardless of the platform. So whether you own an iPad, Android or Windows device, tablets are getting Dynamics NAV.
Everything customers need to know
1. Download and install the Dynamics NAV app from the Windows Store, App Store or Google Play. You sign in using your usual credentials and the app connects to your Dynamics NAV 2015 server, on premise or in the cloud.
2. Navigate your business data using a fast and fluid interface which leverages design concepts from modern Windows and Office 365, whilst remaining distinctly Dynamics NAV. You can send to Excel or Office 365, up-to-date charts and KPIs, emailing of sales quotes and invoices, and shoot and attach pictures with your camera.
3. Your executives, sales field, service technicians, warehouse workers and many more can now get access to the data they need from the device they prefer. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 comes ready for small businesses with the Small Business for Tablets role. For mid-sized businesses seeking custom solutions for various roles, talk to your Partner – they will be able to design and create something for you that meets you specific needs.
Everything partners need to know
1. Almost all content within the app consists of application pages coming from your Dynamics NAV 2015 server, and they are rendered using our new Tablet client, designed exclusively for touch.
2. This makes development for tablets similar to development for any other Microsoft Dynamics NAV client! Create new pages or customize existing pages in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment on your workstation, and it is ready for iOS, Android, and Windows. Test your role-tailored solution directly on your workstation using the Tablet client running in the browser. You don’t even need to go out and purchase a bunch of tablets of different sizes, versions and platforms – you can do it all within the software.
3. Since the Tablet client is based on Web client technology, you get to reuse your investments in application objects, business logic, and modern client add-ins, and you administer, license, secure, and maintain it in precisely the same way.
So there you have it, NAV for tablets – experience it today.