Google removed support for modal dialogs from Chrome 37+. Unfortunately, many web apps, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM use modal dialogs, so Dynamics CRM users have needed to modify a registry setting to work around this issue temporarily.
Visit here for more information.
To resolve the modal dialogs issue, Microsoft is releasing a series of Dynamics CRM hotfixes in April 2015 to enable customers to continue using Chrome when the workaround stops working in April.
- Dynamics CRM 2011 customers will need UR18 and a critical, on-demand hotfix
- Dynamics CRM 2013 customers will need UR13 and a critical, on-demand hotfix
- Dynamics CRM 2013 SP1 customers will need to update to UR3, available in April 2015
- Dynamics CRM 2015 customers will need to update to UR1, available in April 2015
- Dynamics CRM Online customers will automatically have the hotfix applied during routine maintenance in April
More information will be provided as it becomes available, but Microsoft Dynamics CRM users should use this information to plan and schedule your CRM maintenance next month.
For more information about this and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please visit www.advantage.co.uk or contact email@example.com.