Whether you’re an administrator, a developer or a daily user, here’s a collection of links to help with navigating and using Dynamics CRM, Dynamics Marketing and Social Listening.We built the list to create the most comprehensive guide to CRM we possibly could, so once you’ve read it, you should be 100% geared up for upgrading to the latest 2015 edition. Here’s our guide to Dynamics CRM 2015.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Visit the CRM Help Center for easy access to CRM product information.
Before the sale
• CRM Overview website – Discover the features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, see what’s new and on the horizon, watch videos about customer success stories, or take a test drive.
• Take the CRM Test Drive – See CRM in action with a quick and easy demo of sales, service, and mobile features.
Preparing to upgrade
• Get Ready for the next release – Quickly access links to the info you need to prepare for the update. In one place, find out what’s changed, pricing and licensing details, impacts on customizers and developers, and how to get ready.
• CRM Online Subscription Guide – Find out how to use the Office 365 admin portal to get an organisation ready to update. Plan for the update, add and register users, assign security roles, import data, and send email to invite users.
Training and adoption
• After you update: next steps web page – Quickly access links on important steps to take to get the most out of the new features and tools.
• CRM Training and Adoption Kit – Download editable eBooks and Help files that you can customize any way you like.
• Customer Center – Head to this central location for all the eBooks, videos, and Help topics you need to get the most out of the system.
• CRM eBooks – Check out these short, visual guides to key areas, including CRM basics, what’s changed in the new version, business processes, and more.
Customisation and development
• Developer Center – Go to www.CRMDeveloperCenter.com to get the info you need to develop, design, and distribute solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK – View the SDK online or download all the SDK docs in the MSDN library. Access hundreds of code samples in C# and Visual Basic .NET, tools to register plug-ins, and a design guide for solutions.
Blogs and Community
Microsoft Dynamics marketing
Visit the Marketing Help Center for easy access to product information for Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
Administering Dynamics marketing
• Setup and Administration – Find information on configuring the system, configure the system, and how to set up a connection to CRM.
Using Dynamics marketing
• Help and Training – Head to this central location for all Help topics and the walkthroughs you need to get the most out of the system.
• Videos and eBooks – Videos and eBooks designed to make the most of Marketing. Also find videos on the Microsoft Dynamics Marketing playlist on YouTube.
Customisation and development
• Developer Center – Get the info you need to use the APIs to create external entities or to manage lists for transactional emails.
• Microsoft Dynamics Marketing SDK – Download all the SDK docs in the MSDN library. The download package includes assemblies, sample code, and other resources required for development.
Microsoft social listening
Visit the Social Listening Help Center for easy access to product information about Microsoft Social Listening.
Using Microsoft social listening
• Help & Training – Head to this central location for all Help topics and for Help on top tasks.
• Get started with Microsoft Social Listening!